[Nordpasdecalais-adh] Fwd: [general] Fwd: [pp-eu] Invitation to PPEU Manifesto & Statutes signing in Luxembourg

ML des adhérents du Parti Pirate en Nord Pas de Calais nordpasdecalais-adh at lists.partipirate.org
Lun 19 Aou 11:25:17 CEST 2013

Bonjour à tous,

J'espère que vous allez bien.

Ci-dessous un extrait de la mailing list du PP EU qui sera officiellement
créé au Luxembourg en Septembre, vu qu'on est plus ou moins les plus près,
il y a peu être des gens que ça peut intéresser.

Pirateusement,

Jérémy A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julia Reda <julia.reda at junge-piraten.de>
Date: 2013/8/18
Subject: [general] Fwd: [pp-eu] Invitation to PPEU Manifesto & Statutes
signing in Luxembourg
To: general at lists.young-pirates.eu

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: [pp-eu] Invitation to PPEU Manifesto & Statutes signing in
Luxembourg
Datum: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 22:44:40 +0200
Von: Jerry Weyer <jerry at piratepartei.lu>
Antwort an: EU Election coordination group
<pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net>
An: pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net

Dear Pirates,

I hereby invite you to visit Luxembourg-City on September 4th 2013 for
the signing of the manifesto and statutes of the Pirate Party Europe.

The meeting will take place at "Abtei Neumünster" in thehistorical
center in Luxembourg: http://www.ccrn.lu/ The meeting will start at 9:30
and last till 16:30 (with pauses). The (more informal) part in the
morning will include some short workshops/speeches about the points
mentionned in the manifesto for those Pirates that are interested. The
formal, official part of the meeting will take place in the afternoon,
when the representatives of Pirate Parties are signing the documents of
the Pirate Party Europe to be founded.

As we are in the middle of an election campaign, you are most welcome to
come early or stay longer in Luxembourg to help us out.

Please contact me for any more information. This mail is a first piece
of information for those who need to book tickets and can't wait longer
for more details. More details will follow in the next few days!

I'd like to say thank you to Pirate Party Germany without whom this
meeting couldn't take place.

Kind regards,

Jerry

P.S. Please forward this mail to appropriate channels.

--
Jerry Weyer
Walkampfkoordinator & Europabeoptragten Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg

http://www.piratepartei.lu
jerry.weyer at piratepartei.lu
+352 661 860 401

Piratepartei Lëtzebuerg