[PP-discussions] Iceland Campaign ideas

zidjinn at partipirate.org zidjinn at partipirate.org
Lun 18 Avr 00:52:01 CEST 2016

int. news:

It is time to get active. There are some limited ways we can help The Pirate Party of Iceland but not financially and not materially - these are forbidden by Icelandic law.
What we can do is support IMMI in their campaign for funds. If IIMMI can run on its own steam that means that much needed resources can be transferred to the election campaign They are 25% of the way there but an overshoot would be a real boost to them. https://en.immi.is/

Also there is a call for programmers to work on the software needed for the new Iceland the Pirates want to introduce. More on that soon.

There is a pad on which a lot of ideas have been jotted down - some a bit blue sky. Have a look and if you feel you can contribute or have good ideas of your own then join our slack team. there is a link at the top you can use.
https://ppi.piratenpad.de/152

Zid