[PP-discussions] Fwd: Re: [pp-eu] [Int-koordination] Todays meeting of the Board of PPEU

Larose75 Larose75 at partipirate.org
Mer 9 Déc 13:59:35 CET 2015

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Re: [pp-eu] [Int-koordination] Todays meeting of the Board of PPEU
Date : 	Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:53:38 +0100
De : 	Bastian <bastian at piratbb.de>
Répondre à : 	PPEU coordination group <pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net>
Pour : 	Internationale Koordination
<int-koordination at lists.piratenpartei.de>
Copie à : 	PPEU coordination group <pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net>,
Council of the European Pirate Party
<pp-eu.council at lists.pp-international.net>

Thanks, Muriel.

But to say it very clearly: There was a clear mandate from the Council meeting in Brussels. What we find here is totally different.

The EU has very serious problems.

The PPEU will be weakened politically by all means. We are perhaps the only refuge against the shift to the right in the EU. This is unreasonable, which contradicts all our ideals. Board members please be aware.

Thank you!

Bastian