[PP-discussions] Fwd: Re: [pp-eu] Todays meeting of the Board of PPEU

Larose75 Larose75 at partipirate.org
Mer 9 Déc 13:59:02 CET 2015

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Re: [pp-eu] Todays meeting of the Board of PPEU
Date : 	Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:39:24 +0100
De : 	Muriel Rovira Esteva <muriel at pirata.cat>
Répondre à : 	PPEU coordination group <pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net>
Pour : 	PPEU coordination group <pp-eu at lists.pp-international.net>
Copie à : 	Internationale Koordination
<int-koordination at lists.piratenpartei.de>, Council of the European
Pirate Party <pp-eu.council at lists.pp-international.net>

Dear Bastian,

I totally agree with you on both points. Let's see if we can at least
solve the first for the next meeting:

https://ppeu.piratenpad.de/PIRATES-board-meeting-2015-12-15

With respect to the second, let's hope we can already reach a
consensus with the preliminary discussion so that the delegates don't
have too much work during the Christmas days.

Greetings,

             Muriel