[PP-discussions] 'billets' perso ou pas, et si oui... comment?? ..was...: Discussions autour de l'article...

mr.Natural 1 at mrnatural.eu
Lun 21 Oct 10:31:44 CEST 2013

Avant tout établir une identité du PP clair et sain. Aussi appelé 'corperate identity manual'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporate_identity

Best Practices The following four key brand requirements are critical for a successful corporate identity strategy.

• Differentiation. In today’s highly competitive market, brands need to have a clear differentiation or reason for being. What they represent needs to be stand apart from others in order to be noticed, make an impression, and to ultimately be preferred.

• Relevance. Brands need to connect to what people care about out in the world. To build demand, they need to understand and fulfill the needs and aspirations of their intended audiences.

• Coherence. To assure credibility with their audiences, brands must be coherent in what they say and do. All the messages, all the marketing communications, all the brand experiences, and all of the product delivery need to hang together and add up to something meaningful.

• Esteem. A brand that is differentiated, relevant and coherent is one that valued by both its internal and external audiences. Esteem is the reputation a brand has earned by executing clearly on both its promised and delivered experience.