[PP-discussions] Fwd: Let's show we're a nation of immigrants

Larose75 splaissy at gmail.com
Ven 10 Mai 14:41:10 CEST 2013

les débats au pays de l'oncle sam...
comment dire... "en avance" ?

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Let's show we're a nation of immigrants
Date : 	Wed, 08 May 2013 10:40:54 -0500
De : 	Cecilia Muñoz, The White House <info at messages.whitehouse.gov>
Répondre à : 	info at messages.whitehouse.gov
Pour : 	Larose75 at partipirate.org

Let's show we're a nation of immigrants

	The White House, Washington

Hi, everyone --

This is the start of a national debate. Across the country, we're having
a serious discussion about how we can build a fair and effective
immigration system that lives up to our heritage as a nation of laws and
a nation of immigrants.

And we need your help to make sure that genuine, personal perspectives
are part of the conversation. The truth is, that if we go back far
enough, nearly every American story begins somewhere else -- so often
with ancestors setting out in search of a different life, carving out a
future for their children in this place that all of us now call home.

We want to make sure that idea isn't far from the minds of policymakers
here in Washington as we work to reach an agreement to reform immigration.

*To kick things off, one of the President's senior advisors sat down to
share his story with you.*

*Watch David Simas tell his American story, then tell us yours.
<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&100&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/stories?utm_source=email210&utm_medium=text1&utm_campaign=immigration#form>*

When Americans from all over the country -- each with different
backgrounds, each from different circumstances -- all speak out with the
same voice, it's powerful in a way that's hard to ignore. We've seen it
again and again, in debate after debate.

And this is the kind of issue where putting a face on the push for
reform takes an abstract concept and makes it real. *So share your
American stories with us, and we'll put them to use.*

We'll publish them on the White House website. We'll share them on
Facebook and Twitter. We'll do everything we can to make sure they're
part of the debate around immigration reform.

*Get started here:*

*http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/stories*
<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&101&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/immigration/stories?utm_source=email210&utm_medium=text2&utm_campaign=immigration#form>

Thanks,
Cecilia

Cecilia Muñoz
Director, Domestic Policy Council
The White House

<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&102&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov?utm_source=email210&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=immigration>

This email was sent to Larose75 at partipirate.org.
Unsubscribe
<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&103&&&https://messages.whitehouse.gov/accounts/USEOPWH/subscriber/one_click_unsubscribe?verification=4.2c5681e4f3c30e928b2bebd7faeebd2c&destination=Larose75@partipirate.org>
| Privacy Policy
<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&104&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov/privacy?utm_source=email210&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=immigration>

Please do not reply to this email. Contact the White House
<http://links.whitehouse.gov/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTMwNTA4LjE4NTY1NTgxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDEzMDUwOC4xODU2NTU4MSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODEwMTgwJmVtYWlsaWQ9TGFyb3NlNzVAcGFydGlwaXJhdGUub3JnJnVzZXJpZD1MYXJvc2U3NUBwYXJ0aXBpcmF0ZS5vcmcmZmw9JmV4dHJhPU11bHRpdmFyaWF0ZUlkPSYmJg==&&&105&&&http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact?utm_source=email210&utm_medium=footer&utm_campaign=immigration>

The White House • 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW • Washington, DC 20500 •
202-456-1111