[Stratcom] une autre radio

Raphael Isla raphael.isla at gmail.com
Ven 28 Oct 14:21:49 CEST 2016

The Pirate movement is based on the protection of democracy, culture and
humans rights. The various results of the several Pirate Parties in Europe
depend on many things : the culture of the voters, the level of democracy,
the themes of the elections. It is a bit harder to talk about democracy and
culture when all the media talk about is immigration and unemployment. It
is also hard to get elected when the laws regarding elections are rigged so
that big parties remain elected and small parties lose their money at every
turn.
Regarding the Parti Pirate in France, it is not really flat-lining. Let's
just call it hibernating. We changed our pace of work and went in the
background in order to organise ourselves and be rested and ready for the
forthcoming elections.
As to the Brexit, we can only regret that the British people, misled and
misinformed, chose to leave the EU and remain alone. We fear that the
United Kingdom will become dis-united and fall. We think that the EU could
be a big chance for all the countries in it and we think that together the
people will become stronger. We regret that the lobbies are overly present
in the democratic process of the EU, although we know that some of the
elected representatives are really honest and work for the betterment of
the Union. We hope that the EU will remain strong and become more
democratic, more egalitarian. We wish that some laws were extended all over
EU, especially laws regarding the Human Rights. For example, women in
Poland had to fight for their (meagre) right to abort, although the
majority of EU countries ensure this right. If the EU had imposed this
 right, women in Poland wouldn't have had to fight for this.
The USA is a bit farther from us and as thus not one of our priorities.
However, as defender of democracy, we can regret that only the candidates
of the two main parties ever have the chance to get elected president. We
regret that none of the other really gets a chance to be elected or even
heard in the media. We hope that the winner of the presidential election
will not be racist, sexist, homophobic person (as we do in France, of
course). We hope that the USA will go on with the betterment that was
started under Obama"s mandate (think Obamacare).

Bon, voila ce que je propose, C'est écrit à l'arrache, sans brouillon et
pour les US (dernier paragraphe, j'ai donné mon propre avis de Pirate, vu
que le PP n'a pas d'avis officiel :p ). Je laisse d'autres relire et
corriger.

Bonne journée à tous
Relf