[PP-discussions] Fwd: Re: [International] grille des programmes pirates

Larose75 Larose75 at partipirate.org
Mer 4 Déc 18:50:36 CET 2013

Re: [International] [PP-discussions] grille des programmes pirates
From:
Larose75 <Larose75 at partipirate.org>
Date:
04/12/2013 13:46
To:
international at lists.partipirate.org
CC:
ML Discussions <Discussions at lists.partipirate.org>

coucou mr natural

si quelqu'un peut aider nickel

sinon, je peux proposer de creer sur presse.partipirate.org une
catégorie "international" qui remplacerait par exemple "neutralité"

ensuite on doit pouvoir lier cette catégorie a notre ml international
et/ou a piratetimes...

?

On 04/12/2013 12:57, mr.Natural wrote:
 > Dans le contexte, nous avons aussi reçu une demande de la part de
Pirate Times. Il y as quelque'un/e qui peut aider ici ? Moi je peut
traduire vers l'anglais.

 > Anouk
 >

 > On 03/12/2013 06:03, Josef Ohlsson Collentine wrote:
 > Hi Pirates of France!
 >
 > I'm one of the persons behind Pirate Times (piratetimes.net) (an
international pirate news service). Today we have more than 50 pirate
parties around the world and the main goal for Pirate Times is to
increase international awareness between these pirate parties. This is
done by spreading news, related to the pirate movement, internationally
and sharing best practices regardless of borders.

 > We have been around for more than a year and hopefully you already
have an opinion about what we do and how we do it. We would love to get
some feedback from Pirates in France about how we can improve Pirate
Times. What do we do good? What would you like to see more of? Is the
quality of the articles good? etc.

 > To reach more people we would like to ask you for an additional
favor. Just mention us in your communication with your members/followers
to make them more aware of the international pirate movement. If you
have someone interested in helping out more on an international level we
are always looking for more people to join our team:

 > We constantly update with international pirate news at
piratetimes.net and link to it through our facebook  [
https://www.facebook.com/PirateTimes ] and twitter [
https://twitter.com/piratetimes ]. When you see interesting content
there we would appreciate if you could re-publish this to your
followers. Hopefully we will have news available in Spanish and French
in the future as well.

 > If you are able to help us even more with spreading the news you can
do like the PP of Catalonia (@partit_pirata) did and auto-tweet all our
news by using the tool http://twitterfeed.com/ and adding our RSS to it.
Another great help with visibility would be to place our banner on the
sidebar on your website ->
http://piratetimes.net/wp-uploads/news/2013/12/pt-banner-300px.png
http://piratetimes.net/wp-uploads/news/2013/12/pt-banner-200px.png

 > tl;dr
 > 1. What is your feedback on Pirate Times?
 > 2. Help spread the international pirate news by mentioning our
articles in your social media

 > Kindly,
 > Josef
 >
 > p.s. We're developing a PP API with basic information about each
pirate party that will hopefully come to great use for everyone. Keep
track on piratetimes.net for the release that will happen soon.

 > p.p.s. Would be great if you could forward this mail to your
person(s) responsible for social media since this mail is relevant for
them as well.

 > --
 > Organizational Administrator for Pirate Times http://piratetimes.net
 > Contact me for any questions or concerns and I will do my best to
help you. Also working as International Contact for PPSE.