[Aquitaine-adh] TR: [Coordinateurs-sections] Fwd: [Bureau] [pp-leaders] Reminder: Call for Votes

corine.gireau at laposte.net corine.gireau at laposte.net
Mer 16 Juil 19:09:40 CEST 2014

Perso je vote Islande... Ensuite, pour ce qu'écrit Farlistner, je ne me prononce pas...

bounces at lists.partipirate.org] De la part de Nicolas Falempin
> Envoyé : dimanche 13 juillet 2014 23:24
> À : Le Vieux Cédric
> Cc : coordinateurs-sections
> Objet : Re: [Coordinateurs-sections] Fwd: [Bureau] [pp-leaders] Reminder: Call for Votes
>

> Attends, j'envoie la note de frais du voyage à paris et je planifie la suite :)

> Le vrai dernier représentant ont lui a payé ses voyages, il a fini par devenir vice prez du PPEU et nous chie dessus
... alors qu'on n'en ait pas je trouve ça bien :D

> [...]
>

> Le 2014-07-13 23:19, Nicolas Falempin a écrit :
>
> De toute façon t'étais pas là :p (et vous n'aviez pas déterminé le représentant français, c'te honte)

> Pas Paris
>

> Le 2014-07-13 23:11, Nicolas Falempin a écrit :
>
> Bonjour
>
> Votre vote est requis pour déterminer la ville hôte de l'assemblée générale 2015 du PPI.
>
> Cordialement
>
> Nalaf
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Betreff: Call for Votes
> Datum: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 23:45:33 +0200
> Von: Thomas Gaul
> An: pp-leaders

> Kopie (CC): PPI board
>
> Dear Members!
>
> The board of PPI asks you to vote on the Venue for the upcoming General
> Assembly in 2015.
>
> There had been three applications which had already been discussed in public
>
> For details for the offers see:
>

> and
>

> (The sublinks on the wiki "call for hosts" will be available sometime
> tomorrow, containing the latest details for all offers. [slight changes]
> For the basic information of the offers, see the minutes)
>
> The vote shall be done by simple majority meaning each member has one
> vote. There is an option for "none of the above". If this option wins
> the board will reopen the call for votes.
>
> The timeline for the rest of the procedure is as follows
>
> 07.07.2014 - Begin of voting
> 21.07.2014 - End of voting (24:00 h CEST)
> 22.07.2014 - announce winners. (PPI Board meeting)
>
> So you have about a fortnight to discuss and decide about your favorite
> venue and sending in the vote.
>
> The vote itself is done by email. The email with your vote shall be send to
>

> Votes are only accepted if there is proof for acting on behalf of the
> member party, either by sending in the minutes (link/written),
> authorization by PDF from your board or any other useful way which can
> be checked by the board. In principle one ordinary member one vote. The
> Parties in Spain are split according to the statutes.
>
> The options to vote on are:
>
> Submitted Offers for Hosts
> 1 - PP-IS Reykjavik
> 2 - PP-EE Tallin
> 3 - PP-IT Milan
> 4 - PP-PL Warsaw
> 5 - none of the above
>
> If any question arises on your side feel free to contact the board at
>
> board at pp-international.net.
>
> You are free to vote until 21.07.2014 24  :00h CEST.
>
> And to be noticed from our board meeting in London:
>
> > The PPI board have to inform all members that this board have a close to zero € budget for this board's term.
> > The proposals are in this pad https://ppi.piratenpad.de/agenda-2014-07-03
> > :The proposals:
> > :Iceland: Meeting the equirements for Rejkavik. Be aware of the budget. € 30.000,-
> > :Estonia: Requirements for GA mostly met. Be aware of the alternative prices. Not clear what total cost is, but
seems to be a bit less than € 5.000,-. The price might become lower, but it seems unclear where that might be
done. No finance included in proposal.
> > :Italy: Requirements met. Budget € 2.000,- and includes financing options.
> > :Poland: Requirements met. Budget € 1.000,-, catering € 25,- per person per day is extra, and includes
suggestions for financing the GA.
> > The PPI board are very thankful for all the great work done with all proposals and sends a special thank you to
every single one that has contributed in putting these great proposals together.